Do you believe in alien abductions?

0|3

Most Helpful Girl

• No, given the fact that the closest star to our solar system (proxima centauri) is over 4 light years away and is a red dwarf which couldn't ever support life. And the fact that even traveling that distance would take a tremendous amount of time and fuel. And the fact that people have been looking and listening to signals from space for decades without finding anything at all. No, I don't.

The only way it would be possible is a species so advanced it has surpassed radio communication, and developed a means of faster than light travel. Which conventional physics tells us is impossible for any object with mass. Although there is the possibility of the existence of a Einstein rosen bridge which, well, could exist. (The math works out) But we haven't yet seen any evidence of one.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No. The nearest habitable planet would be quadrillions of miles away. I cannot imagine aliens coming all that way just to see us. I written extensively on this subject. It is Chapter V (5) on my website: www.thezap.net

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. Mostly because the incidences dropped by over 90% once people got cell phones.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I stopped believing in it long time ago.

2|0
    0|0
  • no. check out the fermi paradox if u want know as to why :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the odds are really against us, intelligent life that can travel space would be far more developed than us and have little need to interfere with us, when we think about aliens we base it off of our understanding of humans, hence invasions and anal probing 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I've heard a crazy theory, the classic abduction stories are people remembering the moment they were born in a dream. The doctors are the uncanny aliens, the blinding light of your eyes first seeing light. Pretty traumatic experience being born if you think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. because if an alien species was so advanced, that it could travel the vast distances of space, they wouldn't need to abduct us, if they were interested in studying us, which i would find extremely unlikely to begin with, cause we probably don't have anything about us that might interest them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but I try to keep an open mind.
    With the science we know, aliens would have to have been travelling for thousands of years to get to us from where they came from

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I think most instances of people allegedly being abducted by aliens is those people a) being morons and b) Just losing their phones

1|0
    0|0
  • This woman whose a Christian tried to tell me
    that aliens will put chips in our wrist i said to
    myself no way in hell. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Well my 9th grade science teacher says he was abducted. A lot of us in the class believed he was probed 😱

1|0
    0|0
  • I could write a book if I were inclined to do such a thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • yea. my friend peter was abducted by pirate aliens.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. If alien abductions are real, why have they only kidnapped the people who have predisposition to see things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. My parents swear they were abducted but sometimes it seems too crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure it happens but most of the people just want the attention

1|0
    0|0
  • nah... do make hot sex stories, though... not that there are very many.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I am really an alien from Mars 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I think there might be life on other planets

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not believe in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. 💙🧚

1|0
    0|0
  • Only in the movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but are you surprised?

1|0
    0|0
  • no..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don‘t.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes the American government do that

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I haven't seen any hard evidence

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe there demons.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad had a UFO encounter, he lost time too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but not the ET type...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes