Do you believe in alien abductions?

726

Most Helpful Girl

• No, given the fact that the closest star to our solar system (proxima centauri) is over 4 light years away and is a red dwarf which couldn't ever support life. And the fact that even traveling that distance would take a tremendous amount of time and fuel. And the fact that people have been looking and listening to signals from space for decades without finding anything at all. No, I don't.

The only way it would be possible is a species so advanced it has surpassed radio communication, and developed a means of faster than light travel. Which conventional physics tells us is impossible for any object with mass. Although there is the possibility of the existence of a Einstein rosen bridge which, well, could exist. (The math works out) But we haven't yet seen any evidence of one.

Most Helpful Guys

• No. The nearest habitable planet would be quadrillions of miles away. I cannot imagine aliens coming all that way just to see us. I written extensively on this subject. It is Chapter V (5) on my website: www.thezap.net

• No, I don't. Mostly because the incidences dropped by over 90% once people got cell phones.