Do you like people?

Generally, I have found that people hurt one another so much that it makes me really disappointed. On the other hand, I find people fascinating and want to understand behavior and thought processes. Do you like people?

3472

Most Helpful Guys

• Let's just say i want to like people.
    I consider myself a positive person i greet each day with a smile but then i open the door and go out into the world. Lol
    I don't want to sound cliche but everyone is fighting personal you know nothing about. I just try to keep that in mind and be a positive force as much as i can.

In the end it's not the fortune you amass, the things you owned, or the titles you held. But the lives you touched that really matters. I truly believe that.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm friendly and sociable. I like meeting new people , but there's more people i dislike than like. That's why my circle of friends is small.

• Some people, yes. I tolerate most others.