Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? What happened after?

Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? What happened after?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah. I sent text to the person I was talking about saying I thought they were weird. This was over 10 years ago. Ugh. They said they were fine with it but they wanted to know why. I think it worked out. I've also been sent a dirty text by someone that was DEFINITELY not for me. They were like omg I'm so so sorry and I said don't worry, it's fine. Didn't bother me. Probably bothered them more, and me when I was the sender of the text.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean I sent the wrong screenshot to my friends earlier 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• went to text my girlfriend,

"Love you baby, see you when I get home can't wait to cuddle up with you"

accidentally sent it to my nephew, got the response

"dude wtf"

I responded,

"woops wrong person, sry"

0|1
    0|0
  • Never got wrong number but have sent it to wrong person by accident multiple times.
    Doesn't really remember what did happen after that.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oh, mannnn! 😅 Okay so I was like 13 or something, and I wanted to show my friend a picture of my crush. I also sent a text under it that probably said something like, "Look at how beautiful she is." Well... It turns out that I accidentally sent that to my crush. Yeah... I SENT HER A PHOTO OF HERSELF SAYING HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE WAS. 😭

She was pretty cool about it though. I remember feeling awkward af but nothing bad happened though. 👌

1|3
    0|0
  • It has never happened to me, but I’ve received texts like those and I just explain they have the wrong number. 🤷🏻‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • The person just responded that I had the wrong number any time that has happened.

0|1
    0|1
  • Once I wanted to send a text to a guy, thankfully nothing too serious... just asking how he was doing and if he was at a certain place (since we were there) and accidentally sent it to my mom. 😁 would've been ok if I hadn't mentioned any names... she called right after I hit send to ask who this guy was 😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Worse than texting. I called the wrong person. My ex. Oh the dread...

0|1
    0|0
    • 13 d ago

Calling the ex by accident must had sucked. I could imagine the awkwardness.

• Haha, yeah. Nothing bad or personal thankfully, but I just said, "mistype..." or told them it was meant for someone else

0|1
    0|0
  • I sent my mistress"sex was great" text

My wife got it instead and responded "WTF we haven't had sex in over 2 months"

This didn't happen but it would be funny if it did.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes gotten wrong text/picture from people and have sent wrong text to people lol... nothing personal...
    Same with emails...

0|1
    0|0
  • No but someone has overheard something I said once while I thought I muted the conversation. That was terribly awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • Has happened on numerous occasions. I told them it wasn't meant for them, then a conversation happens anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg yes. Nothing happened it was just embarrassing 💙😇

0|1
    0|0
  • I said something about my friend being such a pothead but I sent it to my mom who was downstairs instead 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • It happens and I did it few times. Luckily, no bad or sarcastic results 😏

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and said wrong text cause they last person they texted.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah. That was a girl. and I use to love her texting style...

0|1
    0|0
  • Aww damn that hurts

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it happened, and it was embarrassing 🤦‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I felt stupid

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah just said wrong number