Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? What happened after?

158

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah. I sent text to the person I was talking about saying I thought they were weird. This was over 10 years ago. Ugh. They said they were fine with it but they wanted to know why. I think it worked out. I've also been sent a dirty text by someone that was DEFINITELY not for me. They were like omg I'm so so sorry and I said don't worry, it's fine. Didn't bother me. Probably bothered them more, and me when I was the sender of the text.

• I mean I sent the wrong screenshot to my friends earlier 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂

Most Helpful Guys

• went to text my girlfriend,

"Love you baby, see you when I get home can't wait to cuddle up with you"

accidentally sent it to my nephew, got the response

"dude wtf"

I responded,

"woops wrong person, sry"

• Never got wrong number but have sent it to wrong person by accident multiple times.
    Doesn't really remember what did happen after that.