What makes a woman stand out?

What makes a woman stand out?
Updates:
11 d ago
I was scared someone would take that book cover seriously. I'm already getting slack☺️

0|4

Most Helpful Girls

• I was told it’s the way I carry myself and my style but some of it has to do with my vivid blue hair and extroverted personality.

1|1
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

Yes I can see how that would get attention

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

I wish I could!

• 9 d ago

You could email me a photo I will just send it back to you. Other peoples photos I post on here like stingrays I always ask hee. I bet I've done 50 people's photos on here. So anytime

Most Helpful Guys

• Almost the same things as men but typically for women it is incredible beauty or an alluring aura about them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It really depends on the person you ask honestly. For me personally a woman stands out if she has interesting character traits or traits that I can heavily relate too such as loyalty, honesty and intelligence. Her Appearence goes some way to making her stand out but it's her personality and character I'm really looking for.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she walks up to her front door, opens it, then stands outside. That's when she's definitely standing out.

6|1
    0|0
  • Just here to read the comments :)

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is direct instead of playing mind games. She carrys her self like she knows she is hot. She doesn't let society dictate how she acts or what she does

2|0
    0|0
  • Vast, vast majority of women are at least somewhat sexually attractive so besides that...

She lets the man feel useful/make him feel like a man

Doesn't judge him for being vulnerable

Interesting to talk to, as in any one or combo of these, for example: profound/funny/enlightening/exciting/cute/relaxing/comforting etc. etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Having a height over 7 feet or under 3 feet would really make her stand out.

3|1
    0|0
  • If you took your clothes off, painted bulls eyes on your tits and wrote "piss on the targets from 10 yards and you get free sex" I'm sure you'd stand out pretty damn well. Not a fantastic idea though... I don't recommend it.

1|0
    0|0
  • My bubbly personality. My confidence. My love for those around me. My open mindedness, acceptance of others.
    all those were tear down...
    i am working to rebuild myself again... like i did after my divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing that makes a girl stand out the most consistently is the way she carries herself. The confidence she has

1|0
    0|0
  • Being taller than the other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that she does not push herself into the foreground?

1|0
    0|0
  • When she goes outside and the door locks behind her and she doesn't have a key.

0|0
    0|0
  • Has a great smile and beautiful, kind eyes.
    That will make me interested. Also has a nice laugh too

1|0
    0|0
  • My crush stands out by getting approached far more often than her coworkers in the store she works at.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me living where I do, not being a cookie-cutter Barbie.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it would be

A serious commitment to her faith
    Intelligence
    Confidence
    Femininity
    Virture

Aside from that it would be subjective though iv a preference to blue eyed tall women, good size dosnt really matter I, d say a c is good, I never understood the big butt thing so idc and yeah if she was well spoken I don't know why just makes me want to either be a gentleman or a rouge for her if that makes sense. Since you asked notice beauty is subjective and my standards depend more on character.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she hates loud noises inside the house, she may want to stand out.

0|0
    0|0
  • A beautiful body to begin with and lots of talent where you like

0|0
    0|0
  • In your case it is the addiction to photoshop.

2|0
    0|0
  • Body. And cooking.

1|0
    1|0
  • Her photoshop skills

1|0
    0|0
  • Her confidence and indifference πŸ’œπŸ§š

1|1
    0|0
  • Her confidence