What makes a woman stand out?

What makes a woman stand out?
11 d ago
I was scared someone would take that book cover seriously. I'm already getting slack☺️

825

Most Helpful Girls

• I was told it’s the way I carry myself and my style but some of it has to do with my vivid blue hair and extroverted personality.

• 11 d ago

Yes I can see how that would get attention

• 10 d ago

I wish I could!

• 9 d ago

You could email me a photo I will just send it back to you. Other peoples photos I post on here like stingrays I always ask hee. I bet I've done 50 people's photos on here. So anytime

Most Helpful Guys

• Almost the same things as men but typically for women it is incredible beauty or an alluring aura about them.