What are you currently most passionate about in life?

3|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Number 1, by far, is my girlfriend and our three children - our two little boys and our little princess. Frankly, I would give them the universe if I could to it.

Number 2 is my interest in political philosophy. It may seem esoteric but in fact my understanding of it has allowed me to see public affairs through a different prism than you get watching the day's news.

To be sure, very different things to be passionate about. Still, there is much to be said for a varied and - hopefully - well rounded life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably piano. I'm not like, play it everyday type of passionate. But I've invested a lot of time and money into it.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I used to be 110% passionate about my job and my second career I do on the side. Now its more like 85%.
    I am passionate about my family, make sure they are health, well guided for a better future.
    I am also seeking to a better self, eating healthy, getting the rest my body needs, mentally, physically.
    With the above, I can share my love with my friends and I do want to do more... not sure yet... i have a lot of ideas..

0|0
    0|0
  • Family- my daughter and my boyfriend
    The sky- clouds, meteorology, etc
    My mental health (self-explanitory)
    Pursuit of travel

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Art, reading, writing and learning French! 😀

0|2
    0|0
  • Life itself and everything it entails. It's been a really rough last 2 year considering my breakup with my fiancee, losing a loved one, and battling cancer. I'm literally just grateful to be healthy and alive. People really don't understand what that actually means until that's almost taken away from them.

0|1
    0|0
  • My company. I want to migrate as a retiree early, get a certificate in psychology and open a free psychology clinic. That is another passion i want. It's just i haven't got to start psychology course early to get of four years degree so i'm doing something that i can do and I wanna do first that doesn't need a degree.

0|0
    0|2
  • My writing, I like the escapism it offers me and once it's finished I feel like you can look back and say I wrote that and I'm proud of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • At the moment just to have a woman to be in a solid relationship with and no ex hanging around and be engaged to her one year from now. That’s my goal at the moment. Then concentrate on a successful business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Learning languages. That's what I've been doing for almost 2 years and I love it!
    Being able to express my thoughts using different words and sounds is amazing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Investing, finances, my relationship with my family (husband and kids), my health, oh and ofcourse my relationship with my God.

1|0
    0|0
  • Music. Listening to it, collecting CDs and vinyl and merch, learning about more bands, and making my own music.

0|0
    0|0
  • My family, spending time with my niece and Godson. Enjoying trips with my retired parents and hanging out with the family in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • God.
    My Published Writing and More to Come.
    My Bae. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • The future of computing.

Also your profile pic transmits such a feeling of I'm fucked and lonely. The woman in the pic at least. Don't know if it's representative of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna go away for 110ish day from work just traveling, but for that I gotta work my ass off ATM so job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Film. I would have to say that I am most passionate about my career in Film.

0|2
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Any particular genre (s) you're into doing?

• 10 d ago

@TylerKuykendall crime dramas, action movies... I don't really have a specific story-type that I like telling. The truth is that if you want to make a living at this shit, you write what the sales agents tell you to write.

• Definitely my studies. I want to finish this year and start my career

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 - my partner/lady/wife
    2 - the environmental future of the planet
    3 - global revolution, or optional: global collapse
    4 - LEO beer

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably having fun with friends before I graduate and won't see them often anymore, kinda sad about that but it's life xD
    wbu?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm passionate to earn money and travel but like everyone else i have no idea what to do

0|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

What thing would you do a day long and enjoy it?

• Show All
    • 10 d ago

A person who manages social media, and gets money from it. Directly or indirectly.

It can be they are managing the profiles of a brand or celebrity, and they are paid for it. Or it can be that they are doing so for raising awareness about their own services, and bring clients to their doors.

For example we have this guy, @coachTanthony, which usually answers questions in this site for free. But that makes some others to want to hire him for coaching.

Or there is also this other guy, coach Corey Wayne, who gives all his videos and books away for free, but charges $1000 for one hour of phone consultation.

Bottom line is that a dream job is nothing else than a hobby, but with a strategy so someone is willing to pay for it.

• 10 d ago

Woah

• Unfortunately... nothing, really, that I can think of. I don't really know why. But it concerns me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Robots. Recently discovered ROS/Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Running. I'm competing in my first half marathon in 2 weeks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing... Maybe that's why I don't like doing anything... Just tired of it all..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not really sure I mean there's nothing specific

0|1
    0|0
  • Writing Free verses, career in my field of engineering, and girls😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had passion for anything in about 5 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Passing my GCSEs because they start may 11th 2020 😓😓

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% science and finding a career in it! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Healthy eating, and less eating generally.

1|1
    0|0
  • Clinical psychology.
    It's my future profession

1|1
    0|0
    • 11 d ago

That’s what I’m going into☺️

• Show All
    • 11 d ago

That’s good though honestly if you know you need it so you aren’t burnt out and you’re focused!☺️ I have my masters in social work but I plan to go back in 2 years for my Psy. D it would take about 5 years but I’m ok with that. I’m pretty excited! My friend just got accepted for hers! I just need a break.

• 11 d ago

I understand completely. And am happy for u and ur friend. I looked at it this way. This is going to be a long journey to achieve my doctorate and taking 1 yr off to enjoy myself before buckling down. But now my journey has begun and like u so excited.

• Mathematics

0|1
    0|0
  • Tie between my education and my partner

0|0
    0|0
  • Early retirement haha

0|0
    0|0
  • My travels and education 💜🧚

0|0
    0|0