What are you currently most passionate about in life?

2142

Most Helpful Guys

• Number 1, by far, is my girlfriend and our three children - our two little boys and our little princess. Frankly, I would give them the universe if I could to it.

Number 2 is my interest in political philosophy. It may seem esoteric but in fact my understanding of it has allowed me to see public affairs through a different prism than you get watching the day's news.

To be sure, very different things to be passionate about. Still, there is much to be said for a varied and - hopefully - well rounded life.

• Probably piano. I'm not like, play it everyday type of passionate. But I've invested a lot of time and money into it.

Most Helpful Girls

• I used to be 110% passionate about my job and my second career I do on the side. Now its more like 85%.
    I am passionate about my family, make sure they are health, well guided for a better future.
    I am also seeking to a better self, eating healthy, getting the rest my body needs, mentally, physically.
    With the above, I can share my love with my friends and I do want to do more... not sure yet... i have a lot of ideas..

• Family- my daughter and my boyfriend
    The sky- clouds, meteorology, etc
    My mental health (self-explanitory)
    Pursuit of travel