Beard vs shaved 😁 ?

Do girls prefer guys with a beard or clean shaved?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I have a beard and a pretty big one as well. But I keep it well groomed and Most girls think that it suits me... however I have had a few comments from girls saying that I should shave it off... I pay zero attention to these comments because I know my beard looks boss and I honestly won't let some random girls opion change that. Infact I laugh it off and ask them why they are so keen to have men looking prebescent? you should see their reactions when they get blindsighted by that..

Anyway the bearded look isn't for all women. However the women that do love beards are a 100% my type so if anything to works to my advantage.

But here's the key part... almost all the guys I know... really respect and envy a nice beard on a guy. So in other words... almost all men respect beards...

Now imagine you're in a social gathering and there's guys coming up to you and ask you about your beard.. what do you think the women who witness this are going to think of your beard? Probably think its boss and see you as alpha since all their guys are respecting you... so you see there's no losing for a guy with a good beard game 🤷‍♂️... you end up getting the respect of guys and the attention of girls... and you looks badass doing it 😎

So Stop worrying about what little girls think and grow that damn beard already 😎

0|1
    0|0
  • I shave... Girls turn the house like guys with beards because they're more attractive attractive, but clean shave is good, it all depends on the style of the guy, and what girls want from their boyfriends or if it's just friends they don't really care.. it depends on how present themselves person themselves to the opposite sex

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I love a beard. Nothing crazy like you're able to do a small pony tail. I like beards a lot though. Shaved can also look really nice. The feeling of a beard on your face though is nice.

0|2
    0|1
    • 11 d ago

Awww i love this comment ☺️☺️☺️👌

• Honestly it depends, I feel facial hair doesn’t fit well in all guys, but in some it’s very appealing.

2|2
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

But do you likes it or not? Leave aside if it's suits him or not...

• 10 d ago

I would like it if it fits him, but if it doesn’t then I won’t. Generally I don’t mind if a man has a beard or not.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think a beard looks good on everyone. My boyfriend has a beard but not the busy one and he keeps his neat. I really like it and prefer it over his face shaven but I am still attracted to him when he does shave.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a short neatly trimmed beard. I don't like the long bushy ones. Especially since recent studies have said that bacteria found in fecal matter is also said to be found in beards too. Ever since reading that I've been super put off by beards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys look good with beard, others don't. So I guess it's what suits him best...

0|2
    0|0
  • A beard but not a bushy one. It looks good on you btw!

0|0
    0|2
    • 10 d ago

What if a bushy one looks good on a guy

• 10 d ago

Even when it looks good on a guy, they look better with a trimmed beard.

• It depends on the guy. Some guys look hot with beard, while others don't.

0|1
    0|1
  • Depends on the guy. I like both, but I can't imagine some guys with a beard and some others without one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved, I guess. But a light stubble can be nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like beard more but some guys just don't look too good with it so it depends I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shaved or very well groomed short beard. All the bacteria on beards is gross

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't got attention much from hot girls until recently. A phat ass Columbian hit me up after our gym workout. I have a beard

0|0
    0|0
  • Beard ofcourse. There's just nothing better than a beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I grew my beard cause my girlfriend thought it would good and me and she was right lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to statistics in psychology women like a heavy stubble

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys look great with a beard but some do so I prefer whats most fitting

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing can top the well-groomed 3 day beard :)

0|1
    0|0
  • A hot guy can look good with both

0|1
    0|0
  • the same way you like your pussy

0|1
    1|0
  • Most prefer clean shaven

1|1
    1|1
  • I actually prefer facial hair on men

0|2
    0|0
  • I like that beard ❤️❣️

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer light stubble

0|0
    0|0
  • Looove facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved

0|0
    0|1
  • It really depends on his jaw and face

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaved I think. Just tidier

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have made a poll for the ladies here

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends but i prefer shaved

0|0
    0|1
  • Shaved

0|0
    0|1
  • Beard, but not too long.

0|0
    0|1
  • Clean shaven. Doesn’t matter to me if he looks hotter with beard or if he looks as hot with both. Clean shaven please!

0|0
    0|1
    • 11 d ago

Why 🤔🤔🤔

• Show All
    • 11 d ago

No honey 😔 you think wrong about me😔😭

• 11 d ago

I don’t think I’m wrong hOneY.

Recommended myTakes