Have you ever been in a physical fight with someone/group of people?

What's your story? I have once in high school, a girl shoved my friend out of line and she shoved back, some words were exchanged and before I know it, it was my group of friends versus her group of friends and we were pulling each others hair, kicking and hitting each other. XDHave you ever been in a physical fight with someone/group of people?Have you ever been in a physical fight with someone/group of people?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I'm Batman and I kickass daily
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Multiple times. While I never started the fight, I have a tendency to mock people who are being ridiculous. Needless to say that not everyone likes that. lol

2 situations from the top of my head:

1. I'm around in a big city with a few friends. We go to a McDonalds because some guys want something to eat. Friend and I stay outside, because we have booze. A bunch of turks came along and starting to discuss how we should give them our booze. I was like "yeah, no." After some back and forth I tell them to fuck off and leave already. I get a sucker punch to my face. I punch twice back and knock that shit out and then move into the McDonalds to my friends before some of these shits get the idea to pull a knife.

2. I am at a village-festival. Some guy comes to my group and is like "I would knock you out" and points a finger and then proceeds to do it to everyone "and you... and you... and you". My drunk self said "Sure. Go ahead". He charges at me and I slip backwards. But he is more drunk than I am. So I kinda try to hold back and defend until people pull him back. Eventually his girlfriend or sister or whatever calms him down and leaves my group.
    Later on I move in the party-tent and he sees me and instantly charges me again (wtf?). This time I didn't hold back. I pushed him back and gave him a wide right swing. He flew backwards over a table and two benches.
    I leave the tent and 5 minutes later a friend comes to me saying how he must have injured himself. So I just called quits and left. Don't want to deal with police or anything.

Later on same friend who told me about the injury found out he was the cousin of someone we both went to pre-school with (the world is small). Apparently he was regulary picking fights like this, but this time he broke his shoulder which calmed him down quite a bit in terms of picking fights.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

When alcohol is involved, some guys just want to fight. For no reason at all 😅

• 10 d ago

For sure. Especially when you are a rather chill guy some folks assume you are an easy target.

• A number of times in the past though it was usually "civil" in a sense. No one was using any weapons, and we stopped when the other was down.

I got into a much worse one with a dozen or so gang members one time. That was brutal in ways I never experienced before, as they kept kicking me after I was down and fractured my hands from blocking their kicks. I ended up losing two teeth and fractured some ribs on top of that, and it was only when the police arrived that they stopped and started running away.

I'm also not much of a fighter. I got into that fight trying to stop the gang from beating up on a man and woman, both of whom were already down and bleeding. I was hoping to just talk them out of it saying they had already won and don't need to continue, only for them to turn on me.

I think that the incident gave me some mild form of PTSD for the following year since I was angry all the time for no reason even after I recovered from all the injuries.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Sorry to hear it gave you PTSD, but it was a really brave thing you did

• 10 d ago

Cheers and thanks -- though I was drunk so maybe I had a bit of liquid courage there. :-D In particular, there were all these bystanders watching the couple being beaten and doing nothing, and that irritated me a lot. They likewise just kept watching when the gang turned on me.

I think that's why I got so upset and angry for the following year or so -- I was kind of disappointed in humanity, I suppose... or maybe just taking too many kicks to the head knocked some screws loose. :-D I got better after I ceased drinking for half a year and gradually returned to my happy-go-lucky self.

Most Helpful Girls

• When I was in high school - a lot of kids would make fun of me - and if somebody made fun of me - I would sometimes respond by hitting them - I was not going to hit them enough to leave a bruise or scar cause I wasn't a violent person - but I would hit them lightly to irritate them into leaving me alone. However - that just made the guys believe it was socially acceptable to make fun off me since I was fighting back. When I stopped fighting back by hitting them - they stopped making of me - cause if your a guy and you make fun of a pretty girl who isn't fighting back - all the other guys will want to beat the crap out of you. So that's how I ended the cycle of bullying I was faced with at school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes!!! I got into a fight with my elementary school bully and a childhood guy friend who liked me but was always teasing me. He kept pulling my ponytail. So I told him if he did it again I would push him in the river. He did it again and off he went. There was a bit of a drop so when he got out the water he was soooo mad. He punched me in the face and basically that's how fight club started. 👍😇

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah 2 times, once in middle a boy said something about my mother on the bus and I jumped on him and then many years later with my step father, I was drinking with a friend while I still lived at home, my parents go away on weekends a lot and me and my friend would chill and drink, we were 22/23 and one night my parents came home early and me and my stepdad got into it, he's ridiculously strict and told me to get up real early the next morning and leave and don't come back til later, me and my friend left I dropped him off at his house and I came back and my stepdad threatened to tell my friends mother, who already knew what we were doing, and I said no you'll just look stupid she already knows, and I said I'm taking the liquor bottle it's my trash and my stepdad grabbed me by my throat and slammed my head against the dry wall and I went off on him fists flying, me and him butted heads for years and I had finally reached my limit, he didn't hit back though and my mother broke me up, a lot has changed since then and my stepdad is almost a new person, we're on good terms now and I work with him. And the guy before that I made good terms with and we became friends for a decent while. I don't try to start fights but I will not let anyone walk over me or talk down to my mother or friends.

1|0
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Guys always use the mother card, and it always ends up in a fight. But not sure what your stepdad's problem was because you guys were 22/23.

• Heheh! Me and my big brother!
    When we are in gradeschool when we fight I remember one time, we kicked many kicks at the same time eachothers maybe legs and feet!
    I didn't remember I got there, but I don't know my big brother!
    :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have been in three over my life. Two in high school. Both were one on one punch ups. And other in university during a big ass party we have every year called "queima". That was more aggressive and involved more people. It started after one of my friends make out with another guy's girlfriend. He and his friends wanted to be beat my pal and oh well we couldn't let that happen could we? In the end we were all beaten up by the security, they were just colossal sized, and dragged outside.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I was not in the fight, but I was kinda around many of them.

In middle school our class would fight with other classes often, basically a kid from our class beat up another kid, then later that week he was jumped by a bunch of guys after school. He was hospitalized with broken bones and fractures at a few places, apparently he was beaten with wooden sticks or something. Police was involved and they didn't have enough evidence to do anything.

On another occasion, I was just reading a book (Roger Penrose's Road to Reality), then this kid literally flew across my desk, lol, he was thrown by another kid, they were fighting. I kinda admired their moves, it was like a movie, desks and chairs were thrown around, it only lasted about 10 minutes until the adults arrived though.

On another occasion, two of our classmates fought each other, it wasn't much of a fight as it was mainly just one kid punching and the other kid tried to block but, well, his mouth was full of blood, his teeth were broken. Should've guarded his face lol Then something very cool happened, the tallest kid in our class suddenly stood between them, protecting the weaker kid. The fight actually stopped. It wasn't because the first kid was scared or anything, it was because they were friends and they don't fight each other (these two guys were the strongest in our class, by my estimate)

On another occasion, we were just hanging out at the playground. This kid was talking to his group of friends. He fought kids from other classes a lot, and he liked a girl from another class too, that might have been the reason. So he was just laughing and talking and someone from the street threw a rock at his head. We totally panicked, he bled a lot, his scalp was split open. He was rushed to the hospital, took few months off school after that. I think we were studying quadratic equations in our class at that time.

Then when I turned 14 I moved to another country :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I fight for sport so I'm a bad example. Street fights at least 20+

1|0
    0|0
  • A couple of scuffles on the football pitch... I remember a full on 11 vs 11 fight on the pitch, but me and my opponent weren't in the mood for fighting so just pretended to struggle whilst watching the carnage unfold in front of us.

1|0
    0|0
  • my homeboys and i use to live off fighting in school, as you can guess i am no longer in school at 17, i haven't been for the past 3 years so was it a good decision? not really but what can i do now? im not ganna live feeling bad for myself thats for sure lol, its not really a thing to brag about, whats so good about fighting like gorillas? 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah once, about 16 years ago. He took my seat during music class, so I one punched him and walked home. Still not proud of that but it is funny to think about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, me and this other guy were battling to the death for @Miss_Savanna_Dry’s love

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... lot of times, can't remember all of them but mostly at school. The last one (that was serious) was last year.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes during a school riot, don't know how many people though...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, a few times. Most of the time because someone pushed me to my limits. Which takes a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thank God I have been able to intimidate people every time, and it didn’t end up that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably more times then I can count lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lets just say high school wasn't very kind to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope... Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah I kicked like, 11 people's butt at once because they all ganged up on me to try and steal my Poke' Mon lunch box, but they didn't know I've studied and mastered 56 different forms of fighting, and I spend 27.5 hours in the gym every day lifting all the weights because I'm huge. Did I say that right? I'm pretty sure that's the standard story guys tell on here about their fighting history. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Take on the biggest one and use dirty tricks on him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Was once put into a car boot

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes