Is it less painful if they cheat but don't have intercourse with the other person?

I heard this once from a male colleague. He said that as long as you don't have intercourse with the other person, it'll still hurt but it's less painful.

So oral sex, making-out, etc is less painful than someone cheating and having sex?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The pain is there, regardless of whether they had intercourse or not.

The sole fact that this person chose someone else over you while in a relation is equally painful than if this person had intercourse.

It is a breach of faith and the sex or lack thereof is irrelevant. it is only a matter of time until that person becomes intimate

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I disagree. Emotional cheating is just as painful as physical. And how could you trust that things didn't get physical? You can't. There is no trust. Their actions proved that you do not matter to them as much as their own selfish needs.

But they often want their cake and to eat it too. They feel they are above morals and values.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Emotional cheating is worse for me. Yeah your partner having sex with someone else will really hurt but your partner falling for someone else and really liking that person would hurt a lot more.

0|0
    0|0
  • When my wife cheated I was more upset upset that she gave him oral because I don't even get that

1|0
    0|0
    • 7 d ago

But also a little turned on by it

• Honestly, yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes