Why are Americans unbelievably annoying when in Europe?

All the young Americans I have encountered have no sense of humour, can’t handle their alcohol, talks about being part Irish, Scottish, French because of their 7 great grandfather emigrated to America, Very Loud, religions nuts and basically do not have any knowledge of anywhere outside of America.

Especially the alcohol thing like group of Erasmus students English, Irish, French, Swedish, we can drink non stop and don’t go on like it’s a big deal.
  • That’s the American generation for you
    Vote A
  • Not all are like this
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah? And Europeans are unjustified elitist snobs.

Sooo many Euros get a huge throbbing boner when they trash Americans, and I just don't get it. Sure, people from here can be dumb sometimes, but what makes Euros think they've got a pedestal? Seriously, why do Euros think they're better?

0|2
    0|0
    • 10 d ago

Cause we are that’s why. We will always be above you’re shitty country.

• 10 d ago

You'd like to think so. But like I said initially, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no interest in going to Europe except to UK and a specific place in Germany Stuttgart.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I apologize to you, for the people of my country, for offending you, and being complete idiots, about your nations, culture, language and manners!!!
    They don't mean to offend you, but they are just unaware, ignorant and unappreciative of other cultures!!

As a culture aside, I met an Irish lass, years ago, in college, and she told me, I didn't speak English 'right'!! Irish, from some small village outside of Cork.
    We got along great, once she understood American English, and our ways!! I taught her to shoot lever-action rifles, uniquely American, and she loved Southern Comfort, American Whiskey!! She hated what we called 'Guiness' as it is a watered-down version, so I introduced her to my home brew!!
    I could have been offended, with some of the things she said, and judged, but I wasn't and just showed her the reality, that wasn't what she thought!!
    Sometimes it is better to just stop, think, and not take offense, and just meet these and show them what they should REALLY SEE!!
    Assume that just about all Americans are totally ignorant of your culture, and ways, and just ignore that, and show them, in detail, all the great things that they don't even know to want to experience!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are Europeans so unbelievably annoying? They seriously don't know when to shut the fuck up.

Go to any online forum and look at how many Europeans bad mouth Americans, and compare it to the number of Americans bad mouthing Europeans. The Europeans do it VASTLY more often than the other way around. You are doing it yourself.

If you want to see annoying, look in the fucking mirror.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lmao... you had me cringing at the Irish ancestry part... I've noticed that's something they do a lot... everytime they mention they're American... they have to tell you they are part German and swedish and Italian and Irish bla bla 🤣... and I'm like staring at them like... dude you look like a generic redneck...

I mean just say you're American... that's cool enough 🤷‍♂️...

Other than that I find Americans to be pretty sociable people...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you have discovered well-off (or wealthy) American Millennials. We don't like them either. Feel free to push them into the sea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are Europeans completely stupid and can't see the destruction they do to the world?

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot of us Americans are spoiled brats and think the world should be how we think please get your government to attack is start with the west coast

0|1
    0|2
  • Not my experience, TBH

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the way it is

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes