Why are Americans unbelievably annoying when in Europe?

All the young Americans I have encountered have no sense of humour, can’t handle their alcohol, talks about being part Irish, Scottish, French because of their 7 great grandfather emigrated to America, Very Loud, religions nuts and basically do not have any knowledge of anywhere outside of America.

Especially the alcohol thing like group of Erasmus students English, Irish, French, Swedish, we can drink non stop and don’t go on like it’s a big deal.
  • That’s the American generation for you
  • Not all are like this
  • Other
    Vote C

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah? And Europeans are unjustified elitist snobs.

Sooo many Euros get a huge throbbing boner when they trash Americans, and I just don't get it. Sure, people from here can be dumb sometimes, but what makes Euros think they've got a pedestal? Seriously, why do Euros think they're better?

• 10 d ago

Cause we are that’s why. We will always be above you’re shitty country.

• 10 d ago

You'd like to think so. But like I said initially, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no interest in going to Europe except to UK and a specific place in Germany Stuttgart.