I’m kind of upset. My older brother got arrested last night and my best friend is moving to Minnesota. Any advice?

9 d ago
I talked to my brother tonight. We’re all good 😊.

926

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

724
  • It's probably very overwhelming that both are happening at the same time. Take it moment by moment. Your brother probably won't be in long got his first small offense?
    Make some travel plans to visit your best friend.

• Regarding your brothe: try to hook him up however you can with the tools and resources you have as a kick ass lawyer you are, give him your support (which I'm assuming you already have) and see if he needs money.

Regarding your BFF: it's sad, but you'll just have to make occasional visits like you do when you go down to visit your other siblings :)

• Oh no! Hopefully nothing too serious with your brother.

What is your best friend moving to Minnesota for? What area? Gets real cold there in the winter... LOL...

• I'm sorry about your brother getting arrested my cousin is
    on probation for shop lifting in local Foodland store so any
    stores they own she's not allowed in them. Just stay in contact
    with your brother it's hell to go through stuff when they do things
    i know how it can be.

• I'm so sorry this happening to you right now.
    I hope you are feeling better and maybe relaxing with something you enjoy.

• Well unless you planning on kidnapping your best friend and breaking your brother out id say all you can do is just keep contact with them so you don't loose your bond

• At this point, nothing you can do.
    You can't stop your best friend from moving, but we're in 2019, with technology, you can talk to him/her anytime you want.
    As for your brother, nothing you can do here either. It's his own problem. He fucked up, got arrested. Now it depends on him to find the right way.

• Oh, I am so sorry!!

What kind of advice are you looking for?

• Omg the same thing happened to my cousin for the same reason

• 10 d ago

Are you in Florida?

• 10 d ago

He's not lying.

• 10 d ago

It's crazy that that happend to them same day similar time and everything

• I think you should be there to support your brother.

You can visit your friend after or keep in touch with her.

• If your bro is in jall keep his tuck shop open so he can get smokes an sweets use that for what ever in side... Your friend moving sorry to hear

• You have a brother?
    Tell me in PM, what exactly happened

• Try to give him as much support possible and ask him if there's anything practical you can do for him

• Yeah you probably won't want to go visit your best friend in Minnesota in the winter time

• Allow yourself 20 mins to feel the pain. That's typically the length of time to allow yourself to feel an emotion. Anything longer and you are sustaining it. And maybe find some busy work until the pain lessens. 💜🖤💙

• You have such an outgoing personality you will make new friends in no time at all. As far is your brother is concerned, try to grin and bear it. Shit happens.

• Not much you can do other than be there for both of them. Hang in there!

• I'm very sorry
    You should be able go see ur brother and then go see ur bestfriend before he she moves away

• Can't you do something about your brother, as a lawyer? I'm sure you know his case/situation better than us

And as for your friend,
    "True friends are never apart.
    Maybe in distance, but never in heart"

• Shit happens all the time but don't let that get in the way of ur relationships with people, stay strong😘.

• Two shots of Casa Noble Reposado Tequila, meaningless sex and call me in the morning. :) Sorry, ... I think you know the legal stuff to do. I'm sticking with the tequila.

• Wow! You can be supportive of your brother and stay in contact with your bestie.

• Glad to hear all is well with your bro. Sorry to hear that your friend is moving.

• Stay positive! If u ever need someone to talk to im here

• Start drinking... heavily.

• but arrested for what?

• Sorry?

• Not unless I knew more details of the arrest.

• Spank your brother, and spank your friend too.

• Move with him.

• Hang in there this is life