Guitar Recommendations: Favourite Brand, Difference between Grand concert shape vs classic dreadnought?

What is

I was leaning more towards this one but I am a beginner and plan on learning myself in the beginning. Ideally i don't want to just get any guitar that requires me to trade in to do better. I would like to keep for years.

I like jack johnson, jason miras, tracy mirar etc so I am looking for similar sounds
e. g

How does the sound compare between the 2 types of guitars? I would like to play at home and record

I am thinking of the brand cort witht tuner
  • Cord
  • Yamaha
  • Gibson
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

29