Is it considered rape/taking advantage to let a drunk girl give you head, if you are more sober?

You absolutely don't force her to do anything, she's just grinding on you, and then tells you to pull out your cock so she can suck you off. You take her out for a date the next day

Is that taking advantage of her?
  • That's rape, dude...
    Vote A
  • No, didn't take advantage of her.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I wouldn't even go there if you're sober and she has been drinking.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

I had been drinking a good deal though, I just wasn't as drunk as she was.

• It's not rape but taking advantage of the situation. She did it willingly after all. If you are morally ok with that i guess its ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many will come up with nonesence that if she is drunk she can't concent but that is not applied to any other part of life if you are responsible for crimes you may do I believe it should also apply to if they decide to have sex or other actions it becomes rape when spiking is involved

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever she says "no" to anything that you are doing and you continue you are- at minimum, committing assault. I'm not that turned on by doing anything with someone whose semi-conscious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically no. But being drunk in many places mean they'll say "wasn't sober or aware enough to give and maintain consent" so just avoid.

0|0
    0|0
  • A BJ and vaginal sex is not the same. If anything she raped you.

0|2
    0|0
  • Imho its not but you never know these days just make sure she's not a feminazi-demi-queer-pan-sexual-questioning-quasi-gender-fluid-patriarchy-hater and you should be ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Legally? It's considered rape in many places.
    If you were both drunk to a degree, it can also be considered her raping you.
    Ethically? No, it really shouldn't be considered rape.

Realistically? Consent is sexy. Before the drinks ever even start flowing, get consent AHEAD OF TIME. Be like, "Hey, people let their inhibitions run loose when drunk. If yours do, do you want me to follow through with whatever you want to do? If so, I will, and if not, I'll ask you to back off and pull away. What's your call?"

The amount of honesty and forethought into that nearly every girl will appreciate (and those who don't, you want to avoid anyway, they're probably just trying to use you.)

Then, if anything happens, importantly, you have gotten their consent WHILE THEY ARE SOBER.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't ask if it's 'rape/taking advantage'

One of those things is among the most serious crimes there is. The other is being an asshole.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

This is very internet response of you: Miss the point of the question and fail to respond to it, by addressing some minute detail and blow it out of proportion.

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

Your answer was not obvious, you didn't give one in your initial response. Your response also failed to accommodate popularly accepted understandings of rape, which have been broadened to include a mental fitness element of the offended party.

• 2 d ago

Legally, being under the influence of alcohol but still taking actions is considered rape in very few jurisdictions unless the assailant secretly administered the intoxicant

• If she's coordinated enough to perform a blow job successfully, she can't be that drunk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like all other sexual interactions with a modern female, only she gets to decide what is and isn't rape. And her decision can change anytime she chooses. Even years later.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not sure if the word “rape” is quite right, but you’d certainly be taking advantage of her! She’s not in her right mind!

0|0
    0|0
  • If that happened your fine don’t worry

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider it rape.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s all above the law

You are safe

0|0
    0|0
  • In this system, it's always the mans fault. You are playing with fire. It is not worth it. There has been cases where both the man and woman were very drunk, but only the man was held accountable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote B

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes