Where do you feel most welcomed lol?

I feel very welcome here on g@g ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Where do you feel most welcomed lol?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I feel this as well especially by you and the people I follow. You guys give real answers and ask actual questions. I'm always excited to hear everyone's opinions. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜‡

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I always feel like an outsider.
    I literally dont feel welcomed anywhere lol
    Maybe my bed?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I find when I'm at bible studies designed for college age people - that is where I get the most respect and kindness. I also get welcomed by my friends but my friends don't approve of everything I do and we do have our arguments sometimes. I think the place where I have the best relationships and friendships is probably in my classes in University but I am not taking courses right now. I finished my last class in April and if I do take classes it won't happen until September.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel welcomed at my church.

I don't feel welcome on G@G at all. People are always triggered or offended by my comments๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

0|2
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Oooh!! well there would be a reason for that. i'm guessing cos of how you respond or whatever lol

• 6 d ago

Most of the time because of my outlook on controversial topics lol. People don't like hearing the cold hard truth

• 6 d ago

Well that is true yeah

• In the 'Food and Beverage' category on here lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • My bed :)).

0|1
    0|0
  • My bed, it will always be there for meโคโคโค

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm my virtual world in the sims 2- Strangetown

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel welcomed at the ranch

0|1
    0|0
  • My home

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't feel welcome on GAG at all, as most of you are rightist cucks, and im well, not

0|1
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

Many of us are on the right and resent those on the left calling people names.

Recommended myTakes