Is TEXAS the CROWN JEWEL of the UNITED STATES?

The GREAT state of texas. The jewel of my heart. the love of my country.
True or false.

I love u
I love u

215

215
  • No, it's got tons of problems. For one, drug use is absolutely ridiculous around here, I'm a delivery driver, and I can't even tell you how many times I could smell marijuana from outside their door, and many were doing drugs outright in front of me and in the background. One time, there were people doing marijuana in the front of an apartment complex. Now, the legal system, they give sentences that are way too long, and so many cops will frame people for crimes they didn't commit, and no matter how clear it is that the person is innocent, they are always found guilty, every time unless it's a woman, but even then, they always charge them with no evidence to justify doing so. Drug cartels and street gangs have many officers on their payroll. The drivers here are the most aggressive and clueless drivers I've ever seen in my life, and the road design is pathetic, and nothing is getting done about it. Everything is far away from you, so you have to drive 30 miles just to go to the nearest nightclub. Many of the apartment complex gates can't be opened under any circumstances from the outside at night without a key, which is extremely frustrating for people like me. The apartments are laughably designed, the numbers make no sense at all and many have building numbers faced AWAY from the entrance, meaning the only way to know what number the building is would be to walk all the way over there, which wastes time and money. There is very little entertainment here, although it is definitely improving, there's no excuse to not have a single trampoline park without a 13 year old age restriction. The pollution is unbearable, it was so bad that my doctor recommended that I wear a mask when outside due to all the harmful chemicals that pollute the air. The roads aren't designed as one piece like they should be, they have one piece every 13 feet, driving on those slits causes severe damage to your car overtime, and it's not enjoyable to drive on. These roads also make longboarding much more dangerous and less enjoyable. Speaking of longboarding, the elevation is basically on sea level, so good luck finding a hill to ride down that isn't congested with cars 24/7. The people here I'd say are balanced, I've had really nice people, like a guy who ran out in the rain with no shoes on to open the gate for me, and I've had people laugh at me, like out loud because I was having a hard time finding an apartment due to the buildings not being numbered. Overall, it's a below average state, and it's very far from the best.

• And may she always be a red state bulwark against the electoral votes of California.

• True. They have the most pro business structure of any state. When all the other states were not hiring in 2008 , Texas was. They have emergency funds. No state Tax. Cheaper Housing. They also have a silver currency in case the US dollar fails. I have seen this currency.

• It's the rhinestone on the ass pocket of America's girl jeans

• False. California is the Crown Jewel of the United States. Hence the nickname: The Golden State!

• 6 d ago

California is a dumpster fire with over $1 trillion in unfunded public employee retirement benefits alone. This does not include other unfunded liabilities.

• 6 d ago

Sounds like you’re just nitpicking. California’s gross domestic product rose by $127 billion from 2016 to 2017, surpassing $2.7 trillion California’s economic output is now surpassed only by the total GDP of the United States, China, Japan and Germany. The state has 12 percent of the U. S. population but contributed 16 percent of the country’s job growth between 2012 and 2017. Its share of the national economy also grew from 12.8 percent to 14.2 percent over that five-year period, according to state economists.

California theoretically become a country itself and it’ll be in the top 5 countries with the highest GDP. The state calculates California’s economic ranking as if it were a country by comparing state-level GDP from the Bureau of Economic Analysis at the U. S. Department of Commerce with global data from the International Monetary Fund.

• No, it's the largest chunk of the solid golden circlet that the crown jewels (which form no real structural purpose, and are solely there to enhance the crown's aesthetics) are inlaid into. Take away any single jewel, and the crown'll still be a perfectly good crown. Take away the biggest, chunkiest piece of the gold it's forged from though, and you're either left with an emasculated little tiara, or something that'll have to be melted down and either reforged from scratch, or sold off one piece at a time until there's nothing left.

• no. LA, Hawaii or Florida.

too many fat people in texas.

• Hawaii, Texas, Wisconsin Pennsylvania are deserving of that title.

• I vote for California 💜

• Important, yes. Crown jewel? No.

• As a native Texan myself I’d say yes

• Nah, Trump's thicc butt is

• Only steers and queers come from Texas

• Not a chance

• I love Texas... the best

• Oh FUCK no!

• 6 d ago

why!!

• 6 d ago

There are so many states that are better than Texas.

• NO, absolutely not. texas is FAR from crown jewel of the u. s.

Best state right now. California or New York

texas is down there with alabama, in the shit holes of the country