What if everybody could read minds and nobody can hide their intensions from anyone?

How would the world be if everybody could read everyones mind, everything will be clear as Cristal, no controversies, no betrayal, no cheating because everything will be known to everyone, what do you think, will it be good, neutral or bad? What if everybody could read minds and nobody can hide their intensions from anyone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Short term bad, but longterm good.

If overnight this happens a lot of lives would change in one day. a lot of problems today happen because of a lack of communication. If all thoughts/intentions were known, without you trying. All your thoughts would be tinted with your intentions. So even if someone heard something they didn't like, they would also still see the place you're coming from and better understand you. They would still see that you love them.

This would force people to align themselves with people they truly get along with, trust and people you spend your time with would be the ones you truly resonate with. You would spend less time with those you feel like you have to, or just as possible. People you didn't like before you might realize you're a lot more alike and the relationship would be improved because of it.

Cheating would still happen tho. The reasons people cheat vary

0|1
    0|0
  • That would backfire way too easily. Some thoughts would be humiliating if heard. Plus kids could hear “mature” thoughts from adults.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There's a good sci-fi book on the subject: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truth_Machine

Generally good, I think, perhaps, but bad people will know when you're bluffing... Maybe not so good. I don't know.

The perfect lie detector is better, because you'd only use it when it's needed.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one would lie, cheat or scheme anymore. It might be a huge upgrade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women already have that ability, we all know what you're thinking.

1|0
    0|0
  • We would find ways to block others out either through psyche or surgery 🖤

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rule the world in a week. And everyone would be glad I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends did this hypothetical mind-reading mankind grew up with this ability or did that just start at some point?

0|0
    0|0
  • Then I need to find a way to get away from every single person in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a Borg Paradise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would be really creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be scary

0|0
    0|0
  • then i would go straight to prison