How many alarms do u need to wake up?

5:(
How many alarms do u need to wake up?

1012

1012
  • The number doesn't matter to me. I can turn off any number of alarms and still be asleep. What does matter is how difficult it is to reach the alarm to turn it off and how many hours of sleep I get before. The less hours of sleep I get, the more stubborn my half-asleep self becomes. If I'm really tired and the alarm is within reach of where I'm sleeping, I can turn off the alarms to snooze basically indefinitely, or I'll turn them off in whatever way.

There was actually a time where I downloaded an app where I had to solve math problems in order to turn the alarm off. For the first few days, it worked. However, I noticed the day soon after that the app disappeared from my phone. Instead of trying to solve the problems, my half-asleep self just deleted the app entirely. The thing is, I don't remember any of this. Although I'm "awake" per say, I'm not conscious/aware. I end up just waking up late and being like "Ahh dammit, not again!" Another time, I found the time on my clock changed.

My general method is to have two alarm clocks. One is my phone alarm, and the other is the true alarm clock. I put my phone alarm nearby as the "soft" alarm that isn't as dreadful. Then, I have my super loud buzzer alarm clock across the room so I have to get up to do it. The soft alarm is set a few minutes before the loud buzzer. I also have to make sure to get more than 2 or 3 hours of sleep, otherwise my half-asleep self will get up, go across the room, turn the alarm off, and head back to sleep. It's horrible.

• I just have one alarm but sometimes that one alarm goes off for 2 hours because I keep hitting snooze lol.

• Just one... but I don't let it be the regular buzzer. It HAS to be a song. And not just any song, but a particular kind of song. If it's a buzzer, I'll slam that button and go back to sleep, and sleep through twenty more buzzers. However, if it starts off with a soft and gentle tune that's sweet but builds into a full energetic orchestra. If it's not obnoxious and I might start to wake, slightly smiling. If I'm deeper asleep, it gently starts to pull me out of it. As it rises in beat, I might begin tapping my foot. By the time it gets to where I can't ignore it, I've already been gently moved out of sleep, so I don't get the "snooze and crash." And I'm getting up regardless.

• I use the most irritating alarm on my phone and put it out of reach so I'm forced to get out of bed.

• Used to be one that was super quiet at 5 am so I could go to the gym without waking my parents but now that exams are everywhere... Like 4 annoying ones

• Whoa 5? 🤣🤣🤣 I feel you though, I'm not a morning person too. I only use one alarm.

• None, i always wake up around either 5:30 or 6:00 AM

• I wake up before my alarms now haha
    5:30-6am no matter what.
    it SUCKS lol

• One. I make sure I have to get out of bed to turn it off.

• Only one I need

• 2 ones at 3:45 the other is 4

• probs 3.

• One, I just snooze it about 5 times...😂

• One alarm in conjunction with my anxiety. 🖤

• at least 20

• three.

• Just one 🙂

• 2 is often enough.

• Oh geez.

Only one.

• One to wake up! Four to snooze!

• 0 I wake up whenever I want

• lol i only have 1 and if it doesn't wake me up, but more often than not it does, i just dont wake up.