Why does this mean and why is this being pushed?

So why have I been seeing this so much so in the media? This idea that black women and white men are falling madly in love and that this needs to be a thing? As well as the opposite I hear very often that black men hate black women are unloyal to them and that white women are stealing black men. I've been seeing this pushed down our throats time and time again I see commercials for movies or just advertisements where black women meets white man they fall madly in love and live happily ever after. And we'll for black men all you ever hear is how much they love other races except black women. But my issue is these things are not the reality I see black women with black men more than any other and vice versa? so what's the deal why is this being crammed into our heads any takes? A link to a perfect example down below

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgZgyrzFvDM&app=desktop

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don’t see it as much as you do but I get what you are saying. It obviously affects you? Can I ask why it does?
    I think sadly we can only see famous people and people in need and media to compare too which I think is not a healthy representation of real life... I’m going to say something g that people may take as racist but I don’t mean it...
    Idris Elba would not be who he was if he wasn’t famous
    David beckham would not be who he was if he wasn’t famous!
    People are so so fake!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

It actually does affect me cause to be quite honest I feel like white people just want to he everything black people are so bad so they stop to stealing are style , hair , fashion hell they even steal credit for are work and now Im hearing that oh the white girls are stealing the men and there's this narrative that black women should be with white men you know

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

I get that... you’re speaking such truth! It’s almost as if whites and blacks treat each other as a statement!

• 1 d ago

Exactly I feel like it's especially the black community it's like they are obsessed with us they hate so much but wanna be us so bad and it's gotten to the point where it's seriously effecting the community

• I dont see it pushed at all. I see white women with black men if anything. people even have a prob with my guy being white but we dgaf unless we fuckin with eachother 😌😏😂

0|0
    0|0
    • 1 d ago

Seriously dizzy you haven't seen any commericals or anything and you should give a fuck it directly effects you woman as well as the whole community if you wanna go be with a white dude that's your choice that's fine but you should open your eyes to what's happening around you no one wants to take this seriously but watch when people actually start talking and noticing it then it's gonna be oh where all so angry that's how it always is with black people these days and it's part of why where in the position we are in

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

Its prob cause im in the south. Its def more black men with white women here

• 1 d ago

Really the south hmm I've never been down south and besides Texas and Atlanta I don't know many heavily black populated areas but I don't know those too places I've seen more black on black relationships from white I can tell but that's probably cause they more black dominate out in those areas I don't know

• Some elites want it, obviously

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes