I am not blind. I dont accused her. I described her. Why she she got angry? Why she doing that? Is it bad I ask her why she do it?

She is my physiotherapist. I asked her why all the time she stare smiling at my breast and why she quivered her lips when i told her i was leaving abroad for master. She told me she never doing that and she got angry !

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Like doctors, allied health professionals are not supposed to have any sexual or romantic involvement with their clients. It is considered unethical. It sounds like she was getting defensive because she doesn't want anyone to think she would do something unethical.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

But she do it

• 6 d ago

It is difficult to prevent being attracted to someone. It sounds like she is attracted to you. She may not be aware that it was obvious. Even if you are both single and both attracted to women, it would still be wrong for her to tell you that she likes you that way. She is probably frustrated to be in a position where she wants to be honest about her feelings but she can't do so.

• 5 d ago

Is it possible she doing that for marketing or because she is narcissiste?

• Coz she lost control...
    Not a good physiotherapist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you did accuse her of something people find negative.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

What is negative? She quiver her lips?

• Show All
    • 6 d ago

Who knows, but she got mad because you accused her "described her" whatever. People lose their jobs over accusations like these.

• 6 d ago

She quivered her lips because i told her i was leaving abroad

Recommended myTakes