1 mo

Is it common for a guy to be a jerk to the girl he has always liked?

When we were younger, my 3 friends and I used to throw a couple spitballs at her or make jokes about how ugly the clothes were. I liked her and always did since childhood. I was too shy to admit it and so revert to being a jerk sometimes.

Though I wasn't always a jerk to her. Whenever my friends weren't around and if I was available, I used to sit with her at lunch and talk about random topics. She did one time asked why I'm being nice all of the sudden. My reply was that I was simply in a happy mood at the moment. Then I got embarrassed and as a defense mechanism said ''it's not like I'm gonna go out on a date with you, please, lol''.

Needless to say, she did eventually find out in 10th grade. Unfortunately she did liked me at some point but according to her, those times I was a jerk made her put me in friendzone. I guess I'll never get out of there.
1 mo
Would be good if she like me back again.
2
4