24 d

Serious question, then I am done with this situation. But why would an old ex friends with benefits still keep in contact with me, even if I haven't given him sex?

So to make a long story very short. I met him back in 2014, and we kept in touch ever since. 5 year's with knowing one another. But anyways moving forwards, just as I was laying here thinking to myself. That most guys would hit and quit and move on to the next girl. But not him, he has been with many other Females besides me sexual. I mean yes of course, him and I it started off as strangers, then became acquaintances, then started to like one another, then that turn into a sexual relationship. We haven't had sex in like a year with each other. Yes, with other people: but with each other no. And no matter how many people we have been with we always tend to run back to each other. So the question is, why hasn't he cut me off even when I'm not giving him any sex?
Serious question, then I am done with this situation. But why would an old ex friends with benefits still keep in contact with me, even if I haven't given him sex?
Add Opinion