1 mo

Should the use of animals in sport and entertainment be banned?

Dog fights is quite common by me. I'm 100% against it. Usually a cat or a small dog is caught and tied up and used as bait to start the fight between the 2 dogs while people are betting money on which dog will win the fight, usually one dog will be either dead or seriously injured at the end of the dog fight.
1 mo
I also don't like circuses for this reason. Good news though was a big circus having shows all over was shut down because of the use of wild animals and they're being sued.

Bullfighting luckily is not an entertainment by us nor a tradition so I've never witnessed it. But I don't like the torture of it as you say. At least you dont support it.

I also don't support animals being used for entertainment or sport, but ill admit I'm not fully clued up with how animals are treated with regards to sports.
38
15