23 d

To the class of 2019... How was your prom?

My prom was one of the worst experiences a person could ever have, but, by everyone's standards, at least I looked pretty. I didn't want to go in the first place. I just wanted to experience the send off and dress up that was it, but apparently you can't do that. It was exactly how I expected it to be and I hated it. I got almost everything I wanted, but my mom was my chauffeur in her junky car. She picked me up with my grandma in the caršŸ¤¦. I was too blew. The upside is I mostly got the dress I wanted and my hair was nice. I didn't have the big extravagant send off though. I knew I wasn't gonna get that because who was gonna pay for it? I was just lucky that people showed up to it. Overall the night was horrible and embarrassing and something that I never want to experience again.

Anyways, besides that, how was your prom? Was it what you expected? Did you get everything you wanted? What were your colors?
2
1