6 d

Why does the damsel in distress have such a bad reputation?

I saw someone asking people if they prefered a woman who will put up a fight vs a damsel in distress. Leaving was also an option. Damsel in distress was the least prefered option.

Ok, if someone attacks you physically, leaving will likely not be possible without making the attacker unable to act for the moment. Also, if someone much biger than you attacks you and you lack fighting training and experience and you don't have weapons with you then you are screwed. It doesn't matter how much you try to be tough and put up a fight, you will be a damsel in distress, whether you are a man or a woman. Even knowing how to fight might not be useful in this case if the attacker manages to put you in a situation where you can't do much. You can't wrestle with someone 30kg over you and expect to win.

I am not saying that people should not try to defend themselves. I am just saying that most girls would end up being a damsel in distress even if they did not want it.

She is one of the best fighters, they are technically about the same weight, still he was more muscle mass due to the differences in body composition between men and women. (women have more body fat and less muscle). I guess just a bit more muscle made a diference.
10
5