4 d

Do you find it funny/entertaining/amusing when someone flashes their butt or boobs?

I have noticed many people in Europe find it amusing.
It was one of my first cultural shocks when I first moved to France for my studies. Older students at my UNI flashed their butts and bras in front of new students as a "welcome" and people laughed (while i was kinda shocked because I wasn't used to that type of humor, it's considered disrespectful and insulting in my culture).

I have seen it again on many other occasions like parties or Facebook photos of parties. Seems like young people in Europe often find it amusing? Do you find it amusing? Is it the same in the US?

I find it amusing
Neutral
I find it distasteful and disrespectful
Vote C
GirlGuy
20
3