11 d

Would you rather be attacked by: 2 lions determined to kill you? or 70 cats equally determined to kill you? Explain why you picked what you picked?

This isn't quite the ideal forum for this. To do this properly you would need to pick without knowing what anyone else picks. Most important, you would need to pick before knowing anyone's reason for choosing what they chose

This question came up one drunken night years ago with four friends. The answer seemed obvious to each of us, until we realized two of us chose each answer.

We discovered there are two different ways to look at this. I think each answer might suggest one of two "ways of looking at things" or world-view or personality type. I don't want to explain away the point.

The other cool thing: of everybody we've asked over the years, I don't remember anybody changing their mind. Everyone sticks with their original choice. Each side thinks the people who chose the other are crazy.

Its not a riddle, it's not a trick, it's not something you have to think about hard. There is no wrong answer. There is nothing to "get" or be "missed" by anyone. It's just interesting

Just curious
Bring on 2 lions
Bring on 70 cats
GirlGuy
10 d
The "two ways to see it" I've put into two replies. Just didn't want to post it here for anyone yet to answer to see. Thanks ladies and gentlemen. There are some interesting answers. Didn't anticipate the sex difference in the voting. But it doesn't reflect everyone who wrote what they chose. Still, kinda interesting.
5
9