8 d

How do you deal with moving out?

How do you deal with moving out?
After recently turning 18 and accepting the opertunity to go to Humboldt State University, I have been trying to savor every moment before I go. That isn’t to say that I’m not excited for the new experience or any of that, it is just that I am trying to reminisce in my childhood memories. Now, I know everyone reaches the point in their life where they have to move out at some point but I am beginning to really dread it as move in day gets closer. I honestly love the fuck out of my family. My dad is my msuic partner and my mom is damn near my best friend. I have been lucky enough to have an incredible connection with my parents and sister too which I am forever greatdul for but it is making it even harder for me to be ready to leave. I am scared of how I’m getting older, how far my childhood has gone away so far, and the idea of being on my own. Like I am terrified because I love my family and dog so much and don’t know how I will deal without them. I have never been without them and I don’t know how to handle this change.

Im looking for any help or advice from people who have dealt with it before or have been in the same boat because I am so sad and desperate for advice.
How do you deal with moving out?
3
5