5 d

Passed my A-levels with an E and a D?

I had a really shit year last year, my grandma became ill, I got diagnosed with depression and severe anxiety and I hardly left the House to go to college. I deserve what I got obviously by my lack of trying in the last year but in my first year I really really tried, I just hit so many bumps along my second year which slowed me down.
I’m disappointed in myself and it’s giving me a huge sadness, I’ve told my Parents and my boyfriend my results and they are obviously supportive but I know inside they must think I’m completely useless. I’m embarrassed.
Now my grandparents are very religious and are so strict on my grades, I don’t want to lie to them but if I don’t and tell them what I got they will talk about me for ages, lecture me and basically indirectly tell me what a disappointment I am, I’m not emotionally strong enough to sit there and take all of that and I don’t want to cry infront of them or get sad anymore. What do I do?
Passed my A-levels with an E and a D?
1
1