8 d

So.. I had this guy who I saw before moving out of state and he never told me how he felt and we saw each other for a few Months till I moved. We had?

A bad falling out before I moved and had to block his number. After a few years of living my life he got married to some other chick, he hit me up on Facebook and wanted to be with me. I talked to him for a week and he wanted me to move back and when he was still married. I didn’t talk to him for a year or so after. He recently hits me up from Facebook and tells me that he had never stopped loving me and wants a future with me. He wants me to move back and I’m just so lost and confused of why just now and why he didn’t say anything sooner. Should I give me a chance. I mean do people really change?
1
0