3 mo

Dealing with my ex and our child?

So my ex and I broke up just over 2 years ago. I fought for and got full physical and legal custody of my 5 year old daughter. My ex had gotten a dui that involved a accident that almost killed her. She checked herself in as a 5150 and had a drinking and drug addiction. I had helped raise her two kids from a previous relationship they were 6 and 18 months old when I came into the picture. We were together for 5 years and engaged for the last 6 months of it. I tried to get us all back together and have the woman and family i loved. She was the one who instigated the breakup, fighting no cheating. Now she has met a new guy and 2 months in talking about getting married in 4 months and quite possibly moving out of state quite far away. I have no interaction with my step kids but she has visitation with our daughter. She hardly sees her. I know that I am going to be asked that when they move out of state if my daughter will be allowed to go and visit. I'm not too keen on the idea that my daughter will be so far away in case something happens. My ex doesn't have the best common sense to take her to the doctor's. Any advice on my situation? If you have questions or need more info please ask. Thank you.
Dealing with my ex and our child?
Add Opinion