6 d

How does one tell the difference between beneficial intuition and harmful apprehension?

False accusations are damaging in several ways.

Pushing delving into the many reasons aside, I try hard to avoid accusing a person of something until I have solid proof to back the claim..

Yet here I am finding myself on the other side of the pointed finger more times than I'd LIKE to admit.

Suffering from some issues with anxiety and insecurity,
I have a hard time believing my inner voice.

Repeatedly being told I'm engaging in despicable acts I'm not has made it difficult to have patience with the ones I love battling paranoia and delusions..

So I guess what Im trying to say is..
Trust issues disguised as gut feelings are very real and kill beautiful possibilities..

And more importantly, how do I explain that to a person without sounding like I'm gaslighting?
3
1