2 d

Do you ever feel like an old soul trapped in a young body?

I don't know maybe im describing it wrong. But im not into social media, i’d choose cable over netflix anyday, and i’d choose the radio or music videos on tv over youtube. I mean im not fully old but im just me ig haha. I was also never into the trend of smoking, drinking, and partying. A lot of people say im too mature for my age. For my age, maybe... but im still quite immature and a total goofball with a weird dirty sense of humor haha. I mean i dont really do old people things. So maybe i shouldve said im more “old school”? *changes poll* I still like the build of older cars and things. I mean i do like modern decor but am not into all this tech-savvy stuff these days. When it comes to smart phones, i still like the button on my iphone and i have features and apps like 3D touch and FT and face/fingerprint scanner and stuff but never use it. Its just not my style. Hmm I don't know what else atm but you get the point #FeelFreeToList #MirrorToMySoul
Im a young soul trapped in an old body
Im an old soul trapped in a young body (or like more old school)
My souls age fits my body
Vote C
GirlGuy
26
15