1 d

How to get no contact order removed?

I called the cops on my boyfriend on the 3rd and lied to the cops and said he hit and choked me. They arrested him on the 8 after I called them to get my phone I lost at his house. I went to court Wednesday to get it removed but the judge denied it I tried to explain that I lied she did not listen to me. One the 3rd I went over to his house and kicked in his front door. They charged me when he got arrested because I assaulted the cops as they arrested him coming out the house. Even though I told them I made it up they won't drop the charges or the no contact order the state picked up the case. They said he can get 6 years in prison. How can I convince the judge to drop the no contact order at least until the trial he isn't guilty of any charges I got mad at him cause I haven't been able to stay at his house because of my violence which I have a history of and mental illness. Judge isn't being considered and we both are black. I did have bruises on me but it was from the 2nd when I got jumped by some girls and I used that to say he did that to me but he didn't. I know I could be charged with perjury but I'd want him to go to jail or prison for something he didn't do. How can I convince her that I'm in no threat or of fear of my boyfriend
Updates:
1 d
He hit me in the past but he didn't this time
How to get no contact order removed?
Add Opinion