25 d

Are black women delusional when they claim that white women are jealous of them?

It’s so annoying when I see all these black women posting about how white women are jealous of their plump lips and booty, and that they see them as a threat. I found that to be very ridiculous cause first I’m white and I have natural plump lips, and a sexy ass ( thanks to genes and squats) , and secondly beauty and ugliness is found in every fucking races! I totally encourage the fact that these black women want to feel proud of their skin color, and I love their confidence ( I even have confident black friends), but I find that stupid when they claim how white women are ugly, jealous, and how black women are the favorite creatures of God!
14
6