28 d

You: I’m in a difficult situation with someone and I need help figuring out exactly how to word something to say to them. Can you help me?

I dunno if this is dumb. Just had a weird thought...

Somewhere recently I read about a person who makes money writing personal break-up letters on behalf of people who are too scared to do it, or don't have the language or writing skills to do it. It seemed like an odd, but interesting concept to me. Anybody seen the movie, 'Her'? Joaquin Poenix's character writes letters for a living, in a bizarre, slightly more dehumanized society of the future. (Spoiler alert: Scarlet Johansen is a computer program he falls in love with and speaks to daily. So the movie is also sort of a love story, but a bit disheartening as well, because we know true love for a robot cannot really be a good thing.)
Anyway, it got me thinking. I'm pretty adept at coming up with ways to discuss complex situations. As are a lot of people here, perhaps. I know of a couple for sure. Do you want some help with a predicament/delicate situation? Just describe the scenario and what you hope to accomplish from it.
Jumbled, disorganized thoughts.
Jumbled, disorganized thoughts.
5
1