+1 y

Why is my ex doing this to me after all this time?

My ex dumped me for no reason, he just ignored me and so I began no contact and dropped off of the planet like he did, after failed attempts to get through to him. I was no contact for 3 months. All of the sudden he began posting things on his Facebook about how sad his life was etc. I decided to start going on with my life and I posted something on my Facebook and then he started posting things on his Facebook that would only be known to him and I, and he used these posts to flirt with other girls on his page. I was so angry I broke no contact and responded myself. I was humiliated that I did this, but I was so angry that he was doing this without ever telling me why he dumped me after a year. The stuff he posted was really personal to us and one of the things I even told him myself! He ignored me after I commented and instead went on flirting with other girls on his page pretending I never posted any comment. Then he started posting pictures of places that we went together and tagging other girls in them. One of the places was very personal to us where we went all the time. It's almost like he's trying to make me jealous and I don't know why since he just decided to ignore me after a year and never responded to any of my attempts to a reconciliation. It's almost like he's angry with me because I dropped off the planet because he began this stuff once I came back on Facebook. I know he doesn't want to be with me but why does he have to rub it in or is it that he does want to see me again and he wants me to personally reach out to him. I just don't get it. I should also say that he had just come back from military duty when we met and he dealt with some issues from that when we first met but we got through it and everything was fine for us.
Why is my ex doing this to me after all this time?
Add Opinion