11 d

How do you feel?

I feel like I tell people College is doing good, but I’m struggling and it’s actually not good it’s more ok. I feel alone sometimes that I don’t really have friends the friends I do hangout with are ok. I just switched colleges so it was hard to the transition of living my old friends and making new ones. Yes I am friendly and nice, but I feel like everyone already is happy and they don’t care. I just been feeling lost lately like I don’t know what I am doing in this life, I know God has a purpose for me. Sometimes it’s hard trusting in him when it’s hard and I feel like I’m barely holding on. Also, love life is hard then life at home my parents are strict and my mom tries to tear me down. She always coming at me. This semester has been an eye opener I’m still learning I’m just trying to find where I belong. Also, just work on myself, but I have been working on myself and I’m still the same. I try to look on the bright side of life, count my blessings, be thankful. I just don’t want to feel like this anymore I feel like everyone is happy then there is me my life is all over the place. Maybe there life is messy, but there better at hiding it.
How do you feel?
Add Opinion