23 d

Is it truly rude to reject a man harshly because he’s old?

I am 18 a years old college student and I was working as a waitress, in a restaurant. The thing is that there’s this client who’s 45 years old who keep hitting on me, no matter how many times I tell him that I have a boyfriend.
The problème is that it doesn’t stop him! He keep telling me things like: «oh baby, you’re boyfriend is too young ( he’s 20) he will never treat you better than a man my age, girls should only be with older men if they want to be happier»

I was so disgusted that I yelled at him that if he ever come close to me, I will call the fucking cops, but that didn’t stopped him, so I called my boyfriend to pick me up, my boyfriend is really tall and strong, so when I told him everything he started to yell at this old man by calling him a nasty old hag, who should go find a date in an old folks home.

The problem is that it attracted the attention to the other customers who told me that it was too rude to reject a man that way, and that I should’ve been more diplomatic and it’s not his fault if I attracted him! And that my boyfriend was disrespectful!

Some peoples are acting as if I am a shallow bitch for rejecting this man. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Would you really think that of me if you witnessed that in a restaurant?
17
3