1 mo

Girls: Decide my guitars fate! Should I keep it or burn it in tonight bonfire and take pics?

Anonymous
I have this electric guitar that I never play its become more of a wall decoration. I can't sell it because it wasn't imported into the country correctly so its OK to own but illegal to resell. I'm having a bonfire tonight: wondering if I should just burn it and get some cool pictures of it burning. Girls: what do you think: should I just keep it as a man cave decoration or roast it in the bonfire tonight? Be sure to cast your vote. I will go with the most votes I get by 10PM MST. I will be sure to post pics of it burning if that's the fate you decide!
Its cool - keep it as a mancave decoration
Burn it up and post update pics of it burning!
GirlGuy
1 mo
Just over 2 hours left! What going to happen to the guitar? If you leave a comment instead of just voting I will give you extra credit (make your vote count twice!)
1 mo
One hour left! Wow this is closer than I thought it would be! Get your votes in quick! Will be starting the bonfire soon!
36