1 mo

Have You Ever Sang Along To A Song In Public?

So a couple of Fridays ago, my teacher didn't show up to my first lesson, so I did work (because I'm basically teaching myself now smhπŸ™„πŸ˜‚) then I texted my best friend if she wanted to meet me outside of college- and she agreed to.

We decided to walk around in the shopping center for a bit, because it was warm in there- and did a bit of window shopping (because we brokeπŸ˜‚) then the shopping center put on the song "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" by "One Direction".

And I sang along aloud with no regretsπŸ˜‚

Meanwhile, my best friend was there like:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™„ saying nothing, but I can tell what she was thinking by the look on her face- lol she doesn't need to tell me what she's thinking- I knowπŸ˜‚

"Really... You're doing this- again?"

"Why?"

"Why are you like this?"

"Idiot."

"Oh look- another song you know all the words to"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

"I swear if you make a pun- consider our friendship finished!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

Then we were like:
Her: "Smile at the ground? Why would you smile at the ground?"

Me: "I do that."

Her: "πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚- what is it like 'ahh beautiful ground' or something? I don't get it!"

Me: "Nah it's whenever an awkward situation occurs and I don't wanna look at people."

Her: "What so you smile at the ground?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

Me: "Yeah so I don't have to look at people- the ground looks betterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

Her: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

***

Anyways enough about us, have ever sang along to a song in public? If so, what song was it?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah Spidey, you and me both😂🎶
Nah Spidey, can't relate on this one😂🙄
GirlGuy
12
3