11 d

Do you have/want pets? Do they stay indoors/outdoors?

One semi-dealbreaker in a relationship with me is that i’m not a pet person. I’m afraid of animals, always have been and always will be. I do like them and i had to live with some as a kid and pretty much never came out my room 😂 I prefer to date someone with no pets but if i date someone with a pet, it has to be one that lives outdoors or in a guest house... otherwise, we’ll just move on and find someone who agrees with how we live our lives 🤷‍♀️ #FeelFreeToList #PetLovers
I have pets and they stay indoors
I have pets and some stay indoors, some outdoors
I have pets and they stay outdoors
Vote C
I dont have pets but want pets which will stay indoors
Vote D
I dont have pets but want pets which will stay outdoors
Vote E
I dont want pets but will date someone with pets
Vote F
I dont want pets and will not want date someone with pets
Vote G
GirlGuy
11 d
I dont hate animals. Just afraid of em
All. But i prefer dogs if i had to choose. I just refuse to live indoors with a pet again. Long stressful childhood at times dealing with that. I took in a stray but fed it from a distance and took off running whenever it came near 😂 i’d talk to it through the window as my little sis played with it outside. I also never left my room when we had 3 other dogs living inside 🤷‍♀️
10 d
I rather he pet this kitty 😝 too soon? Okay 😷
72
31