10 d

What animal do you feel best describes you?

Mine would be either a cat (probably a Siamese) or a snake (maybe an asp or a copperhead). I'm a cat like 90% of the time and a snake the other 10% when I get really moody.
Updates:
9 d
Water water everywhere
And not a drop to drink...
What animal do you feel best describes you?
95
53
Add Opinion