10 d

If someone ever tells you "You're not like other boys/girls", what makes them say it?

CubsterShura
If someone ever tells me that I'm not like rhe other girls, it is usually because of my attitude towards different matters that's neither very conservative for the culture that I come from, nor very westernized, it's almost like I pick the best of both cultures and like to find the ideal balance between these extreme different cultures. Such as my attitude towards dating, my openness to discussions about sex with anyone (which is a big taboo matter) even though I'm saving for marriage and dress modestly, because most peeps seem to pick the worst from both sides of these cultures. It lead to some misunderstanding and harsh judgments before, but it usually gets better when I explain my point.
17
3