24 d

Is it normal to get depressed if the guys you like don't talk to you and you don't know if they will?

I used to like somebody - I think God told me to talk to him - but he didn't seem too interested - every time I wanted to give up - its like God was telling me to keep the door open and the lines of conversation there - now I haven't heard from him in 7 days - and I'm getting depressed

And I met other guys when I began my new job but then the company created a new rule that those who did the manual labour are not allowed to talk to those who do the sales - so the guys wo used to hit on me and talk to me began to avoid me

And then the guys I still sometimes talked to began to not be in my line of vision when I started working

And I don't know if they still work there

And I felt rejected

And today my feet hurt and I felt isolated despite having all these wonderful people talk to me today

Just because my love life seems to be without hope right now

I have other guys who hit on me - but I don't give a grain of dust care about people I don't know
10
2