5 d

Is it possible for humans to have purple eye colors?

I_Am_Sazerac
I understand the question sounds weird but hear me out:

I was at work and I was helping a few people, this woman came up to me with a question and there were very few people around. I look up to see her (the first thing I notice about anyone, regardless of how close they are, are the eyes) and I noticed her eyes were a VERY deep purple with a brown-ish hue. In the split second i looked i searched for any signs of eye color changing contacts but nothing. It naturally was a deep purple. I have never seen anything like it.

I looked on google and everything related to eye biology but I'm not getting a straight answer.

Thoughts?
4 d
Not to cause confusion. But the photo in this question is just something I found from google, not the person I was mentioning in the question. Also thank you for your replies so far, I didn't think purple eyes were actually possible but I think I witnessed a rare sight lol.
10
10