1 mo

Say you’re very mature at work. In What places/settings do you become a bit immature?

DizzyDesii
I’m super immature at home. I’m extremely playful like a big kid. We jump from behind corners scaring eachother and crap lol. Playin pranks and shiiit. I’m also immature when riding shotgun cause i’m dancing wild like a crazy woman to the music. Lol u have to be a very focused driver to not let me distract you. I’m also immature at the grocery store. My friends and i run around playin tag and hidenseek and swordfight with pool noodles. And lastly, im hella immature when i go to the casino. Me and my mom and grandparents run around like kids, dancin around when we win big 🤣 So yea if you met me at work or school or a restaurant, you would've never known the mature little uptight overachiever knew the definition of fun lol. But other than that, Its like every other place is a theme park to me. Hell, GAG is a theme park to me 🙌 #FeelFreeToList #imMature
1 mo
Im also immature at church. We make jokes and do things to wake up my sleeping grandma lol. Aaaaand im immature at the movie theater. Not as bad as before but we used to throw skittles at people 🤣 damn im horrible
66
29