I assaulted a freak and now got a note to appear at the police station after being there already, why?

Anonymous
I was at the bus and noticed this old busted man looking at this young girl, she was maybe 10/12 and he was above 40 for sure. I went and sat in between them and he kept looking back to see her I told him if I caught him staring in my direction one more time we would have an issue and he didn't want the smoke. He turned back around.

The little girls goes and leaves at her stop, he keeps wildly turning to stare at her through the window and as the bus was leaving we could see her turning into a short way that looked like a bunch of trees and nothing else. The man screams at the driver to let him out and the driver argues that he should have left when he first stopped but eventually opens the door for him to get out, I grabbed the man by his shirt and tell him he won't get out, he tries to leave regardless dragging me along, the people at the bus got us and all around us. The man pushes me back as he keeps checking in her direction. I kicked him and started punching all over his head, threw my bags on the floor and kept hitting him. People broke us apart and he got in the bus that came next. No police was called. Now one week later I got a notification to present myself at the station, I went there said I hit him and would hit him again if I caught him trying to hurt young girls the officer took notes and again I got today a notification to go to the station again. What could be now? Will I be in trouble if I don't go there, and how in the world did they got my address?
9
0