If you can't speak the local language after 10+ years, do you even deserve to become a citizenship?

Anonymous
That includes any country you're immigrating to. For instance if I were moving to France, reside there for 15 years and still can't speak a single word in French (relying on translators all the time) then obviously I wouldn't deserve to become a French citizenship.

So if you're gonna immigrate and you can't speak the language after many years, do you think those immigrants still deserve their citizenship or even residence? I think not.
Yes... you deserve your citizenship
No... go back to your country
GirlGuy
4 mo
**citizen
4 mo
Yet, some of them feel so entitled and believe they deserve it for just working hard and living in the country for many years. Sorry but get lost if you aren't going to assimilate. I find that disrespectful.
2
1