Would you force someones face into cake on their birthday angering them?

The_FallenOne
Recently I watched this video where this boyfriend forced this his girlfriends face into a cake while the candles were still lit. Not to mention her make up looked like she spent hours on it just for this event. After it was done, him and all his friends were laughing at her while she stared at him furiously. She seemed pissed off, yet they thought it was hilarious. So not only was her face forced into lit candles and cake, her make up was ruined, she could no longer ear her cake, AND she was being laughed even tho she was visibly upset.😬

In the comments (most people were on her side for being mad) some idiots were saying, "iTs JuSt A jOkE, sHe ShOuLd LeArN hOw To TaKe a JoKe, ItS a TrAdITiOn, It HaPpEnDs At EvErY bIrThDaY pArTy." But if you purposely make someone mad on the ONE day they are celebrated for living and should be happy, is it really a "joke" to be laughed at? Especially if it was intended to make them mad? 🤔

I know this happens at some parties, but the punchline of this joke is always to make the victim of this "joke" mad. Some people take a differently and laugh along, but the 9 out of 10 times people get pissed off. Who was to be angry, humiliated, or embarrassed at their own party? 🙄

Man, I don't know about you guys, but personally, I've never seen purposely upsetting someone (to satisfy your own sense of humor) to be funny.

Do you guys think this is funny or do you not think this is funny?
It's not really funny at all, never has been, and still isn't 🙄
This jOkE is so fUnNy! Its even fUnNiEr when they get mad! 🤣 😐
GirlGuy
7
2