1 mo

To those who know what dungeon and dragons is, do you play? What fun stories do you have from campaigns you played?

Aliceinwonderland22
On a one off game I played with mates over Christmas I had home brewed a Christmas fairy and my character was a cleric with a food obsession. Throughout the session I kept casting create food or drink and the dm kept only giving me more and more butter... I had so much I used it for everything, even battle rather than actual spells... I pissed off a 16lv wizard by covering his stuff with butter as he wouldn't help us, and then used the butter to try and rob a bank just so I could use the spell that makes a banquet... the butter fairy is now a meme, and it wouldn't have happened if the dm wasn't trying to be funny and messing with me XD
9
0