1 mo

Why do men and women love to fuss at each other when everybody's a hypocrite? Do you think that they could solve their own issue if they wanted to?

Yads_Is_Back
  • Men manipulate women in favor of sex.
  • Women manipulate men by "filtering" - being more selective - and by trying to come out on top by taking away good things for/about men, which ends up putting these women at a disadvantage.
  • Both tend to play stupid games and also fuel this manipulation they both do.
  • Both come running back complaining like 5-year-olds that either they aren't desired among women or they've been hurt when they could've just kept their legs closed.
  • Both could probably solve their own problems. (Hence why I have no problems with relationships :) , but I know if I gave in to what a lot of men tell me to I would have a lot of problems.)
  • Both have issues knowing what they want.

Why can't everybody be selfless and just get along? :)
  • Men tend to be more lenient and kind to women when women stop demanding things and changing their minds of what they want every 5 seconds.
  • Women tend to be more lenient and kind to men when men show some emotional investment instead of making everything about sex.

The question is in the question, of course, but anybody feel free to modify this and correct it where you think I might be wrong.
30 d
Everybody knows our brains are wired differently. I’m not 5. I didn’t ask why these things are the way they are. That wasn’t the question.
33
3